Breast Lift Can Create the Perkier, Lifted Bust You Desire
Dr. Dennis Hurwitz performs breast lift surgery to counteract the effects of aging and to help patients restore a perky, youthful bust line. He will take careful note of your goals to provide results that complement your entire figure. Dr. Hurwitz has vast experience in breast surgery, and a track record of providing patients with beautiful, natural-looking results. To learn more about how you can benefit from a breast lift performed by Dr. Hurwitz, please contact our Pittsburgh, PA, practice today.*
Types of Breast Lift Surgery
Every patient's needs are unique. Dr. Hurwitz performs several different kinds of breast lift surgery depending on the extent of treatment you require:
- Periareolar Lift - Dr. Hurwitz performs periareolar breast lift, or crescent lift, for patients with minimal sagging. It involves a semicircular incision that follows the upper half of the areola, where the light skin meets the darker skin. Dr. Hurwitz will remove a portion of breast skin above the areola before closing the incision. The goal of this technique to create a perkier breast contour.
- Circumareolar Lift - Circumareolar incisions span the full circumference the areola. One incision follows the edge of the areola, and another is created farther outward. This approach allows for slightly more lifting than the periareolar lift, as well as areolar reshaping and reduction, if necessary. After removing the excess skin, Dr. Hurwitz will close the incisions. This type of breast lift surgery is designed to achieve a more youthful breast shape.
- Vertical Lift - A vertical breast lift combines one or more circumareolar incisions with another extending vertically from the bottom of the areola to the lower breast crease. This type of lift is also called a "lollipop" lift because of the shape its incisions create. Through this incision, Dr. Hurwitz can remove excess tissue before closing the incisions.
- Traditional Breast Lift - A traditional breast lift, also called an anchor lift, combines the incisions used in a vertical breast lift with another following the lower crease of the breast. This type of lift can benefit patients experiencing the most advanced stages of ptosis, or sagging.
During your in-depth consultation, Dr. Hurwitz will evaluate the state of your breasts and listen carefully to your goals to determine which lift procedure will best meet your needs.
Breast Lift with Implants
Many patients choose to undergo a combination of breast augmentation and a breast lift. This involves placing a silicone or saline breast implant during breast lift surgery to add volume and projection in addition to lifted breast contours.
Benefits of Breast Lift Surgery
A breast lift can enhance your appearance, your self-esteem, and your quality of life. Dr. Hurwitz is an experienced breast surgeon who has helped many patients to experience*:
- Increased self-confidence.
- Perkier, more youthful-looking breasts.
- Expanded clothing options.
- Improved areolar shape and size that better complements the entire breast.
Achieve a Perkier, Younger-looking Bust Line
If sagging breasts are causing you to feel self-conscious, Dr. Hurwitz' expertise and artistic approach to breast lift surgery can help you look and feel your best. Contact Hurwitz Center for Plastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation.*
“I honestly never thought of myself as a serious candidate for elective surgery ... but I’m already feeling and looking so much better.*” Jill's Story