Eliminate Lines and Wrinkles with Non-invasive Restylane®
When deep lines and wrinkles begin to form on the face, it can make you look and feel aged beyond your years. This can have a significant impact on your confidence. Fortunately, Dr. Dennis Hurwitz offers several dermal fillers, including Restylane®, at his Pittsburgh, PA, practice. This nonsurgical treatment option can safely and quickly revitalize your look, and help you rediscover a more youthful appearance.
What is Restylane®?
Restylane® is non-invasive injection made from a naturally occurring substance in the body called hyaluronic acid. This element plays an important role in naturally repairing skin, cartilage cells, and more of your body’s vital components. Since the solution does not contain any animal proteins, there is a greatly reduced risk of complications.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Restylane® is made into an easily injectable gel and then applied directly to the treatment areas. Prior to the injection, we will slightly numb the areas on your face that require treatment. Although most patients report little to no discomfort, the numbing topical gel will ensure you remain completely comfortable. Next, we will inject the solution, and within a single visit, your session will be completed. For the majority of patients, the entire treatment is typically completed in well under an hour.
The results of Restylane® treatment will be immediately apparent and can last up to six months.
Following Restylane® treatment, you may experience some very minor bruising or swelling, which will dissipate in a few days. Results will be immediately apparent and can last up to six months without the need for touch-ups.
One of the greatest benefits of Restylane® is its wide-ranging applications. The injectable has been shown to improve the appearance of:
- Smile Lines: Smile lines can be made up of a combination of fine and deep wrinkles that extend from the corners of your mouth to the sides of your nose.
- Marionette Lines: These jowl-like features extend from the sides of your mouth down to your chin, causing an aged and fatigued appearance.
- Crow's Feet: Small, fine lines at the outer eye can develop over time due to squinting and smiling.
- Frown Lines: Deep, thick wrinkles often appear on the lower forehead, just above the ridge of the nose, and can cause a patient to look unhappy.
- Chin Creases: Horizontal creases can form along the edge of the chin or in the deep crevice under the lips.
- Lips: With age, the lips often lose their volume and definition. This can create an unbalanced look.
For the most effective, natural-looking results, Dr. Hurwitz may recommend combining Restylane® with another injectable treatment, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic.
Proven and Safe Since 1996
Since its introduction to the U.S. in 1996, Restylane® has been administered to a huge number of patients. Because of its positive track record and stunning results, the treatment continues to be widely used to treat a range of cosmetic imperfections.
Revitalize and Rejuvenate Your Appearance Today
If you are concerned with signs of aging, we can take years off your appearance with safe, effective Restylane® treatments. Dr. Hurwitz is committed to helping his patients achieve stunning, life-changing results. If you would like to achieve a more youthful, attractive look, please contact us today to set up a consultation.
“I honestly never thought of myself as a serious candidate for elective surgery ... but I’m already feeling and looking so much better.” Jill's Story